General Concrete Floor Repair Instructions
1. Look for grease and oil. Remove dirt and oil with a diamond
cup wheel on a grinder or chipping hammer. (Fig. 1)
2. Examine area to be filled. It is to be clean of dust
1. Remove all items from the 5 gallon can. The empty can
is your mixing container.
2. Mix EQUA-MIX part “A” + part “B”
in equal volume. Hand stir for two (2) minutes or drill
mix for one (1) minute (Do not mix more than ca be used
in 20 minutes. (Fig. 2)
3. Paint mixed material on surface to be filled as a primer
coat. (Fig. 3)
4. Quickly add enough epoxy aggregate to the rest of the
mixed epoxy to make the consistency you require. Less aggregate
will help in the flow (and self-level the epoxy), but will
not change the effectiveness of the EQUA-MIX
5. Place epoxy mix into wet primed area and smooth with
trowel. (Fig. 4)
6. Allow to dry for 4 to 6 hours at 70 degrees F. (EQUA-MIX
cures slower at lower temperatures and faster at higher
Do not apply to wet areas or at temperatures below 50 degrees
Follow all safety precautions on label and MSDS sheets.
Epoxy material cure slower at lower temperatures.